Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Little Azio Midtown(Italian)



So this resturaunt is my favorite eat & work spot right now.
I started coming here last month after having a big break from pasta,pizza and all other carbs.
After months of training I can now eat here without a guilt trip.
This place has great tasting food and alot of fun foods to help you explore your taste buds.
They have free WIFI and plenty of space for you to have a business meeting or even a lunch date!
I suggest the Napoletana Pizza minus the sausage and a slice of their NY Cheesecake with a glass of redwine.(or if you don't drink then my favorite, raspberry Tea halfed with Lemonade).
Go Check out General Manager Adrien Spiva and tell him I sent you!
903 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Neighborhood: Midtown

(404) 876-7711
www.littleazio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment